The Turks & Caicos Explorer II, was designed to be a luxury yacht/charter perfect for Turks and Caicos diving. Designed from the ground up in 1995, she was purchased by Explorer Ventures and put into operation in the Turks & Caicos Islands in February 2005. Equipped with Naiad stabilizers and a heavy keel, she serves as well as a Turks & Caicos liveaboard and does well on longer, open-water excursions to the Silver Bank, 80 miles north of the Dominican Republic. Caribbean reef sharks are common, as are spotted eagle rays, jacks, grouper, and turtles. Hammerheads and blacktips are spotted on a frequent basis, and the occasional manta rays and dolphins make an appearance. Famous for its spectacular walls filled with huge gorgonian fans, barrel sponges, hard-coral arches and macro life, the Turks & Caicos Islands truly offer a dive experience for everyone.
* 7 Nights/8 days aboard customized liveaboard.
* Dive up to 5 times daily, including night dives.
* Accommodation in air-conditioned room with private bath.
* 3 delicious meals daily, plus between dive snacks.
* All alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages included.
* Diving and air fills included. Use of tanks, weights, belts.
* Nitrox, rentals, airfare, taxes,tips and fuel surcharge are extra.
* 3 Optional land tours for an additional fee (Caribbean Explorer II only).
Does not include air, and gratuities.
Turks & Caicos
Saturday 08 Dec 2018
Turks & Caicos